Looking to the Bible as our guide, John and Ann Benton with many years of experience in developing and running marriage orienting and enrichment seminars, provide a resource that will benefit all couples.
1. WHAT? – The nature of your marriage
2. WHO? – The partners in your marriage
3. WHY? – The reasons for your marriage
4. HOW? – The practicalities of your marriage
5. WHEN? – The timing of your marriage
6. WHERE? – The purpose of your marriage
This book won’t make you feel guilty and suggest impossible solutions (we’ve all read THOSE sort of books before!). It’ll make you realise what you can do and suggest a plan to implement it.
Is your marriage important? – Show that it is! There are also 2 helpful appendices:
1. Pre-marriage Studies
2. Why not? – Sexual temptation in the workplace
About John and Ann Benton
John and Ann Benton have developed and run practical Marriage orienting and enrichment seminars to the benefit of numerous couples (and couples to be). John is a church minister, author and magazine editor, Ann is also the author of the best-selling Aren’t they lovely when they are Asleep? – an introductory book on parenting.
Where to Buy:
Don’t they make a Lovely Couple? is available at any good Christian bookstore. If you don’t have a Christian bookstore near you, you may want to consider purchasing a copy from one of the online book retailers listed below: