Christian Focus Publications (CFP), a Christian Publishing House based in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland, is offering an opportunity to join their marketing team. The successful applicant will:-
- oversee, develop and implement marketing plans.
- integrate the marketing tools available including active social media
- liaise with industry leaders, ministries and colleagues ensuring appropriate support and planning for events and conferences
- coordinate with external partners to ensure products are promoted properly and unique sales opportunities are identified and acted upon.
To be considered for this exciting full-time post, you should be:-
- confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- keen to travel up to five weeks annually
- a team player with enthusiasm for the company objectives.
- able to write compelling marketing copy.
- entirely comfortable with the explicit ethos and purpose of a Christian publishing house.
- keen to commit to this work as a long-term career choice.
Relevant experience and qualifications are helpful, but support will be given to the right individual to develop their marketing skills.
Some assistance with relocation may be available for the right candidate.
Applicants should send their CVs, including contact details for two references, to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date:- Thursday 10th August 2017